Job Title: Sheet Metal Worker ( NOC 72102)
No of Positions: 10
Company: Marine Roofing Management Ltd.
Business Location: 4909 Byrne Road, Burnaby, BC, V5J 3H6
Job Type: Full-Time/shift work (30 – 40 hours per week)
Job Location: Multiple locations in lower Mainland
Overtime: As per BC Employment standards
Benefits: Extended Health, Dental, Life, Vision Care, AD&D, Long Term Disability and RRSP matching, as well as vacation pay and sick leave as per BC Employment Standards
We are a family-owned and operated roofing and cladding contractor who will take up any challenge to get the job done. No job is too big, too small or too difficult for us. We are committed to providing our customers with the best product for the job and the highest quality of workmanship. Safety is our top priority, and we strive to ensure that all our worksites exceed provincial safety regulations.
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Measure and mark sheet metal according to templates
- Fit and join sheet metal parts using equipment
- Cut materials using hand or power tools
- Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
- Grind and buff seams, joints, and rough surfaces
- Always adhere to safety requirements
- Completion of High School
- 1 year of experience is required
● Ability to work outdoors, in all kinds of weather
● Ability to handle and lift heavy loads up to 60lbs
● Must be comfortable at heights
● Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling
● Steel-toed boots, hard hat, safety goggles, gloves, tools
How to Apply
If you have the experience and qualifications we’re looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please reference “Sheet Metal Roofer” in your email subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. However, due to the high volume of applications, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.