Job Title: Flat Roofer (NOC 73110)
No of Positions: 10
Company: Marine Roofing Management Ltd.
Business Location: 4909 Byrne Road, Burnaby, BC, V5J 3H6
Job Type: Full-Time/shift work (30 – 40 hours per week)
Job Location: Multiple locations in lower Mainland
Overtime: As per BC Employment standards
Benefits: Extended Health, Dental, Life, Vision Care, AD&D, Long Term Disability and RRSP matching, as well as vacation pay and sick leave as per BC Employment Standards
We are a family-owned and operated roofing and cladding contractor who will take up any challenge to get the job done. No job is too big, too small or too difficult for us. We are committed to providing our customers with the best product for the job and the highest quality of workmanship. Safety is our top priority, and we strive to ensure that all our worksites exceed provincial safety regulations.
- Install, repair or replace roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Utilize tools such as nail guns and other air-compressor tools
- Adhere to safety protocols while navigating the jobs sites
- Handle heavy materials, including nail boxes, shingle bundles, etc. in a safe and efficient manner.
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
- Completion of High School
- 1 year of experience is required
- Ability to work outdoors, in all kinds of weather
- Ability to handle and lift heavy loads up to 60lbs
- Must be comfortable at heights
- Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Steel-toed boots, hard hat, safety goggles, gloves, tools
How to apply
If you have the experience and qualifications we’re looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Submit your resume to [email protected], please reference “Flat Roofer” in your email subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. However, due to the high volume of applications, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.