Red Seal Recruiting Solutions strives to maintain the highest ethical standards possible. We aim to treat clients and candidates the way we would want to be treated.
Red Seal Ethics Statement
- We will never forward your resume to a company without your prior knowledge.
- You will always be kept aware of your status once presented for a position.
- We do not ‘make up’ positions or candidates.
- We do not falsify information.
- We attempt to answer all questions in an honest and truthful manner.
- When presenting opportunities we will do so in an honest and straightforward manner.
- We will not knowingly misrepresent a company to a prospective candidate; nor misrepresent a candidate to a prospective company.
Code of Ethics & Standards
In accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Association of Canadian Search Employment & Staffing services we commit to uphold this Code of Ethics & Standards and to display it prominently in our place of business. We support the principles set forth below and acknowledge that compliance with these principles is in the best interests of us, our candidates, employees, clients, and the reputation of the recruiting profession in Canada.
- observe the highest principles of integrity, professionalism and fair practice in dealing with clients, candidates, employees and all regulatory authorities; and will respect the confidentiality of records in accordance with law and good business practices.
- provide leadership in the adherence to both the spirit and letter of all applicable human rights, employment laws and regulations. We will treat all candidates and employees without prejudice and will not accept an order from any client that is discriminatory in any way.
- take all reasonable steps to provide clients with accurate information on each candidate’s employment qualifications and experience; and will only present those candidates who have given us authorization to represent their application for employment.
- supply candidates and employees with complete and accurate information as provided by the client, regarding terms of employment, job descriptions and workplace conditions.
- not recruit, encourage or entice a candidate whom we have previously placed to leave the employ of our client, nor will we encourage or coerce an individual to leave any temporary assignment before the stated completion date.
- not restrict the right of a candidate or employee to accept employment of their choice.
- not misuse membership privileges for the purpose of recruiting a member’s staff, or in any way that may otherwise injure our candidates, employees or competitors.
- derive income only from clients and make no direct or indirect charges to candidates or employees unless specified by a license.
- maintain the highest standards of integrity in all forms of advertising, communications and solicitations; and will conduct our business in a manner designed to enhance the operation, image and reputation of the employment, recruitment and staffing services industry.
- recognize and respect the rights and privileges of competitors in the true fashion of individual initiative and free enterprise, and will refrain from engaging in acts of unfair competition.
- ensure that our clients, candidates and employees are aware of our duty to abide by this Code of Ethics & Standards and such supporting policies and guidelines as may from time to time be adopted by the Association; and will undertake to bring any potential infringements before the appropriate Association body.