Heavy Equipment Technicians – Nisku, AB
Union Tractor Ltd. is the largest non-O.E.M. heavy equipment parts and service dealer in Western Canada. They are seeking Heavy equipment Technicians/Heavy Duty Mechanics to provide shop and field maintenance services on a variety of construction equipment. Their new, state-of-the-art facility in Nisku boasts 17 bays, and extra wide, extra tall doors can accommodate some of the largest equipment the construction industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company that offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan, and opportunities for advancement. There’s no shift work and you’ll be home most nights! Apply to email@example.com and quote job #1890.
Nisku, AB is one of the largest Industrial/Business Parks in Canada, and is home to thousands of employees and hundreds of businesses. Nisku is located on the outskirts of Edmonton, the Provinces Capital City. Nisku is situated on highway 2 north which is the major logistics artery through Alberta. Currently there is no bussing or mass transit service from Edmonton to Nisku so your own transportation arrangements will be necessary.
Terms: Permanent, Full-time.
Location: Nisku, AB.
- $42.82 / hr, depending on experience.
- Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, prescriptions, pension and dental.
- Licensed Red Seal Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician (off Road) Equipment Technician or equivalent training/experience.
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Off-Road heavy Equipment experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Dedication to safety and ability to follow applicable safety polices.
- Comfortable with working on Caterpillar, Volvo and Komatsu.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Willing to learn and take direction.
- Must be able to work under pressure in some situations.
- Work overtime if required.
- Experience with Caterpillar SIS and ET preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining a variety of off-road construction equipment.
- Drug test required.
Union Tractor is located at 3750 13 St, Nisku, AB T9E 1C6, Canada
*Please note this position is not eligible for the Employee Referral Program*