Power Utilities and Power Generation are two of Canada’s largest and most important employment sectors. From the transmission towers that connect remote cities to power plants that enable whole industry sectors to flourish the employees who maintain, engineer and construct our infrastructure are some of the most skilled and educated.
Red Seal has been working with Power Utilities across Canada ensuring they have both the employees to generate power but also transmit that power to clients. Thousands of Power Engineers and Power Line Technicians have trusted us with their job search.
We have excellent contacts with all levels of Utility Management from Chief Power Engineers, through to Vice Presidents of Generation. We work with everything from regional Electrical Cooperatives, City and Provincial Utilities and private Power companies.
Please get in touch to find out how we can assist in your recruitment of top quality employees.
Learn more about our recruiting solutions for industrial management and skilled trades positions.
Knowledgeable and Skilled Employees
We help source highly qualified candidates in many areas:
- Engineers – Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Reliability, Power
- Vice Presidents/Directors of Manufacturing
- Plant Managers, General Managers, Superintendents
- Maintenance Management, Planning and Trades
- Production Managers, Supervisors, Specialists and entry-level personnel.
- Human Resources, Safety & Training
- Trades – Millwrights, Welders, Electricians, and Mechanics.
Contact us to learn more
Learn more about our recruiting solutions for skilled trades and experienced management.