An engaged or retained search is recommended as the best way to raise your company’s recruiting profile and to attract the best people to your organization. By investing the costs upfront, you reserve the concentrated efforts of our recruitment profession for your role.
Red Seal will work closely with your hiring team every step of the way and provide weekly transparent updates to ensure we are focusing the search for you. These reports will assist in understanding the available talent pool and ensure that your company hires the most valuable employees available within your budget.
From custom salary surveys to interview facilitation, the engaged search is a full service that gives you a team of search professionals dedicated to your account.
Our engaged search services include:
- Targeted Headhunting of Managers and Leaders
- Detailed presentation of total compensation, company values and opportunities to currently employed ideal candidates who are not currently looking for work.
- Customized Screening
- Reference Checking
- Compensation Analysis
- Targeted outreach and networking
- Facilitating Top-Grading or behaviour-based interviews with the candidates
- Conducting psychometric, skilled testing of candidates, if required
- Background Checking
- Assisting with Offer Acceptance and Onboarding
“We recently engaged Red Seal Recruiting to help us find and hire a senior technical sales executive. We selected Red Seal over other recruitment firms we considered because of their industry specialization and the expertise offered by Kael Campbell and Maki Morriss. The technical sales role is incredibly specialized and we knew that finding the right person would be a real challenge. From the outset, we were impressed by the effective search Red Seal conducted. They were inventive, responsive and proactive, communicating with us every step of the way. We are pleased to say that we found a great candidate to join our team! We would recommend Red Seal to any company looking for niche talent.”