With more than 115 service centres, our client is part of the largest network of heavy vehicle repair centers in Canada. They are urgently seeking a Truck Repair Service Technician to be responsible for a variety of truck repairs and maintenance at their 14-bay state-of-the-art truck repair centre in Etobicoke, ON. In return, our client offers competitive wages, benefits, and lots of support and opportunities to develop and grow within the company. Current employees enjoy working in a bright shop environment equipped with the latest tools, technology and machinery. If you’re a Truck Mechanic who enjoys working on a variety of tasks, then we want to hear from you! Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311. To apply, submit your resume online today.
Etobicoke, ON is a former district in the western part of Toronto. This municipality has less population density than central Toronto. It offers numerous public parks, lakes, close to shopping malls and just a 16-minute drive to downtown Toronto. This neighbourhood offers a little bit of everything for everybody and it is definitely a great place to work and live!
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental, ADD&D, critical illness, employee assistance program, 2 weeks’ vacation.
Shifts: Must be available to work full-time, 5 days a week (day shift) & overtime when required.
- Red Seal or Journey-level 310T Truck and Transport Mechanic certification required.
- Valid Class G driver’s License required. DZ license is an asset
- At least 3 years of truck service experience preferred.
- Experience with emissions diagnostic experience an asset.
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Able to multitask and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis in this fast-paced environment.
- Own tools and steel-toed boots required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general scheduled maintenance service.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial truck and truck-trailer systems.
- Perform general truck maintenance repairs including oil changes, steering and suspension, alignment, fluid flushes, filter replacements, complete visual inspections for front-end, diagnostics, tune-ups and brake systems.
- Complete repair orders in COSTAR including electronic documents and inspection forms.
- Search supplier electronic databases to properly identify required parts.
- Other duties as required.