Truck Mechanic – Calgary, AB
How would you like to work for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for four years running? Our client, a premium service provider for bulk commodity transportation, is seeking a Truck Mechanic to join their team in Calgary AB.. Interested? Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 587-794-3883, or submit your resume online today!
Wage: $43/hr DOE. Relocation assistance and/or a sign-on bonus may be provided for the right candidate.
- Company funded health benefits with health spending account
- RRSP matching program
- Employee assistance program
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Approachable management and family focused team
- PPE & coveralls provided
Shifts: Mon – Fri or Tues – Sat. No rotation. OT available.
- Red Seal or AB Journeyman Truck Mechanic certification preferred
- Apprentices will be considered for the Mon – Fri shift
- Minimum 2 years directly related experience
- Experience with trucks – engines, diagnostics & emissions
- CVIP License an asset
- Criminal background check, drug/alcohol screening are required
- Must have own tools
- PMs and repairs of systems and components of transport trucks and trailers
- Service, adjust, repair or replace parts and components
- Read and understand work orders, task procedures, and interpret technical manuals.
- Write work orders and diagnose the cause of failures.
- Perform inspections as per the Commercial Vehicle Inspection Program only if licensed to do so
- Other duties as required