Calling all Truck and Transport/Commercial Transport Mechanics! Our client, a full-service transportation and crane company, is seeking a qualified mechanic for their transport division based out of Langley. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing maintenance and repair on a variety of equipment from tractors to crane trucks to trailers. In return, they offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and dedicated training. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that values safe work practices, professionalism, and integrity. To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325, text at 604-343-3535, or apply online today!
Langley, BC is located about an hour’s drive of Vancouver and 30 minutes from Burnaby and Surrey. Langley supplies easy access to the USA, the Pacific Ocean and the vast Coastal Mountain range. It has all the amenities of any urban center in very close proximity: great shopping, 300 acres of parks, world-class educational institutions, entertainment facilities, hospital and airport close by in the Township of Langley. The people of Langley enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and a strong community spirit. To learn more about living in Langley, visit our Town Page!
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: Up to $42/hr, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, prescription coverage, long-term disability, and more.
- Service truck provided.
Shifts: Tuesday to Saturday, but hours can be flexible.
- Red Seal or BC Journeyman Truck and Transport Mechanic ticket required.
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License.
- CVI certification and air breaks endorsement a must.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Welding experience an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Detail Oriented.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Commitment to company safety standards.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Truck equipment installation, repair and servicing.
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical failures.
- Daily records and maintenance reports.
- Other duties as required.