We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Truck and Trailer Technician in Regina Saskatchewan! As the shop service technician you will service, repair, inspect, and diagnose Heavy Truck and Trailer equipment. This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package!
Our client has been selling and servicing heavy duty trucks, construction, agricultural, forestry, and oil and gas equipment for over 60 years. They have been named one of Saskatchewan’s top 100 businesses by Saskatchewan Business Magazine and pride themselves on their state of the art facilities.
If you want to grow your career in a positive environment and values training and advancement opportunities, this job is for you! Please give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 250-483-5954!
Living in Regina, SK
Regina is the capital of the bustling province of Saskatchewan. It is the second-largest city in the province and home to the hugely popular Saskatchewan Roughriders football team (Canadian Football League). The city is home to a vibrant and diverse cultural community as well as a wealth of recreational opportunities. Interestingly, all the trees in the city (approximately 300,000) were planted by hand.
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits package including a RRSP plan
Education: Journeyman or Red Seal Certified Truck and Transport Mechanic
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience on Highway trucks, preference with experience with Mack Trucks
- Formal training and/or trade experience
- Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs
Skills and Abilities:
- Overall mechanical ability
- Must be proficient in interpreting and reading electric & hydraulic schematics
- Customer focused with strong verbal and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnosis, inspection, repair and service of Heavy Truck and Trailer Equipment
- Provide excellent customer service and workmanship to customers