Truck & Trailer Mechanic – Virden, MB
How would you like to work for an established family business serving truckers in industries including oil and gas, agriculture and construction? Our client is consistently busy with OT available and offers paid accommodation! Interested? Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 587-794-3883, or submit your resume online today!
Wage: $43hr DOE Accommodation can be provided.
- Extended health benefits
- Potential to advance to leadership role
- Approachable management and close knit team
Shifts: Flexibility to work M – F day shift or else 10 on 5 off.
- Journeyman Truck Mechanic certification preferred, will consider L3 Apprentice.
- Minimum 2 years directly related experience
- Experience with truck and trailer maintenance and repairs
- Engines, diagnostics & emissions
- Polite professional attitude with a high regard for safety
- Reliable with strong work ethic
- Should have own tools
- Inspect, diagnose,service and repair all systems and components of transport trucks and trailers.
- Service, adjust, repair or replace parts and components
- Read and understand work orders, task procedures, and interpret technical manuals.
- Use provided tablet for work orders, record keeping and diagnostic software.
- Perform inspections as per the Commercial Vehicle Inspection Program only if licensed to do so
- Other duties as required