Are you a Mold Maker looking for a career opportunity where you have the ability to help develop new products and solutions for clients? Our custom, located in Delta, BC is looking for an experienced Mold Maker to join a large family owned company that has been in business over 30 years and continues to expand into new markets and grow. They offer a comprehensive line of self-contained lubrication solutions for every industrial application. If you want to join a growing and very team-oriented environment, please send us your resume or call and text 1-604-343-3535!
Using CAD software, CNC and conventional machining you will be responsible for maintaining and creating new molds. Your expertise and ability to work with our experienced machinists, engineers and production workers will produce great products for industry across Canada and internationally.
Living in Delta
Located within a half-hour drive of Vancouver, and edging the US/Canada border, Delta (pop. 102,655) packs a punch when it comes to pioneer history, natural assets of beaches, parks and farmlands. Comprising three very different communities: North Delta, Tsawwassen and Ladner, Delta's diverse attributes are now becoming great attractions. The gentle landscapes give way to seven golf courses; the many dykes provide easy walking, cycling and equestrian trails and water sports, from skimboarding to kayaking are popular pursuits.
Salary: $33-38 per hour.
Benefits: MSP and Extended health after 6 months.
- Mold Maker, Tool & Die Maker, Journeyperson Certificate is an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Electrical Discharge Machine (Burning Machine) is an asset.
- Knowledgeable of how to use CAD Software including Mastercram and Solid Works to modify tools.
- Knowledge of Both CNC and Manual Mills and Lathes.
- Excellent use of hand tools to finish products.
- Knowledge of stainless and plastic manufacturing and automation is preferred.
- Effective team player and employs a collaborative approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and has attention to details.
- Must be able to work independently.
If you are a qualified Mold Maker please send us your resume to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” below!