Tool and Die Maker – Windsor, ON
Do you have experience in the Tool and Die environment? Our client, a well-established manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies, is looking for a Tool and Die Maker for their plant in Windsor, ON. If you enjoy staying busy in and learning new things, this is the job for you! This is a great opportunity to expand your skills and create quality products. To learn more, give us a call or text at 647-484-0311. Apply online today and get a head start!
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: $25.00 – $27.00/hour depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
Shifts: Rotating shifts – every 4 weeks – days/afternoons.
- Certified Tool and Die Maker preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More than 5 years’ experience in a Tool & Die environment is an asset.
- Experience building progressive, transfer and robotic transfer dies.
- Experience working with Advanced High Strength Steel an asset.
- Experience working with stamping dies.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret die designs and GD&T.
- Ability to build dies from ordering of material to die buyoff.
- Must be able to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot all aspects of build and tryout.
- Read and interpret die designs and GD&T.