Tool and Die Maker needed! If you’re a Tool and Die Maker looking to expand your skills and grow your career, then this is the opportunity for you. Our client is a well-established manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies. They are offering competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and for the right candidate, relocation to Windsor, ON. This is a great chance to gain invaluable experience creating specialty products in a team-oriented atmosphere. If you have questions, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311. To apply, submit your resume online today!
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: $23.00 – $33.50/hour depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the right candidate.
Shifts: Rotating shifts – every 4 weeks – days/afternoons.
- Certified Tool and Die Maker preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More than 5 years’ experience in a Tool & Die environment is an asset.
- Experience building progressive, transfer and robotic transfer dies.
- Experience working with Advanced High Strength Steel an asset.
- Experience working with stamping dies.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret die designs and GD&T.
- Ability to build dies from ordering of material to die buyoff.
- Must be able to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot all aspects of build and tryout.
- Read and interpret die designs and GD&T.