Red Seal is representing Mantech Enterprises to fill their Technical Director of Sales role. Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com and quote job #2004, or submit your resume online. We can be reached at 1-855-733-7325 by phone or by text at 604-343-3535.
Are you able to quickly understand the technical issues your clients face and then collaborate with a talented technical team to develop and sell an optimal solution? We are looking for a Technical Director of Sales who is excited to travel thousands of miles to understand complex production challenges and then develop custom equipment solutions that improve the safety and efficiency of pulp and paper manufacturing across the globe.
Mantech Enterprises Inc., is an engineering design and manufacturing company located in North Vancouver, BC. Our 24,000 square foot Facility houses a fully integrated team of designers, machinists and fabricators that develop industrial automation equipment for the pulp and paper industry. Visit our website at: www.mantechenterprises.com. We offer a great location, flexible schedule and remote work opportunities, benefits and unlimited growth potential.
Mantech’s custom solutions automate tasks that are traditionally done by hand. Our systems remove operators from highly hazardous areas and significantly reduce the chance of life-changing industrial accidents. The systems are also more consistent – greatly improving the operational efficiency and throughput of the paper-making process. These working environments are technically challenging. Every mill configuration is unique and each Mantech installation must be custom-designed to efficiently fit into our clients’ existing operations. Mantech has built a strong reputation in the industry by providing high quality, innovative and reliable solutions that meet even the most stringent requirements in these facilities.
We need a technically astute sales leader who is comfortable working with multiple decision makers to accurately document their needs and then work closely with our team to present the optimal solution. If this describes you, we want to meet you!
Ideally, you will have a combination of experience, training and aptitude.
Experience solving technical challenges in Aerospace, Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper or related industry preferred but not a requirement.
- Maintain and develop relationships with sales representatives throughout North America and Globally
- Prospect and develop new business, maintain existing accounts, and manage customer relationships
- Perform technical presentations and review and submit final bids of Mantech’s Advanced Paper Systems solutions
- Act as a pre-sales technical consultant to provide technical knowledge to customers
- Develop relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements, and review of client contract specifications
- Document, measure specifications and create digital images or mechanical drawings on site
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Manage each sale to completion
- Develop sales and marketing strategies
- Implement standardized sales processes
- Explore new markets and contribute to business development
- Develop and maintain a strong technical knowledge and experience in paper machine environments and threading applications
- Develop and maintain a mastery over Mantech’s highly technical product line
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to the Company’s success
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal English language communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive level technical decision makers
- Approach the position with a can-do, entrepreneurial spirit, strong business acumen, and a desire to drive accelerated sales growth
Specific position criteria:
- Ability to travel on company business internationally, attend client functions, and represent the company in a professional manner (Minimum of 3-5 months in the first year)
- Attend product and application training at the Head Office in North Vancouver (approximately 3 months). Training is paid. You are required to become an expert on our products.
- Criminal record check required
Working with us
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as an excellent work environment where you will be part of a group of talented professionals.