Supervisor, Residential Construction (NOC 72013)
BELFAST RESTORATION INC.
807 Lakeshore Road East
Mississauga, Ontario L5E 1C8 Canada
Job Type: Contract, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $37.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (1 vacancy)
BELFAST RESTORATION INC. performs restoration services for residential and commercial properties across Ontario. Our crews offer prompt and professional services to help our customers get back to pre-loss life with the least amount of interruption and associated costs as possible.
The Construction Supervisor is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the operations functions. Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development of construction projects.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers engaged in bricklaying, roofing, cement finishing, tilesetting, plastering, drywall installation, glazing, insulating and painting, and workers who install and service prefabricated products in residential and commercial properties.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other subcontractors
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Prepare work progress reports
- Education: Completion of High School, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Experience: 2 year of work experience as a Construction Supervisor.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BELFAST RESTORATION INC. is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.