Established in 1976, our client has become a leader in the remanufactured Caterpillar equipment parts and components market. They are seeking additional Technicians (including a Lead Hand) due to exponential business growth. Auto, aviation or other Mechanics will also be considered. This role will be responsible for dismantling used Cat equipment and rebuilding components for resale. Current employees enjoy the diversity of work, family-oriented environment, and climate-controlled workspace. With very little turnover and many team members staying on for 10+ years, this is a great opportunity to join a company that you can count on. So don’t wait! Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 646-863-0333, or apply online today!
This job is based in Washougal, on the Washington side of the Columbia river. It’s an 18-minute drive from Vancouver, WA and 15 minutes to Portland, OR. Current residents enjoy the mild climate and outdoor activities such as windsurfing, fishing, and hiking at the nearby Lacamas Lake Park. And the fact that there is also no state income tax for the whole of WA!
Salary: Top hourly wage depending on experience. OT available.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- 401k matching.
- Paid holidays and sick days.
- Company-paid coveralls.
Shifts: Day shifts.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and demonstrated experience.
- 5+ years Mechanic experience.
- Component rebuild experience an asset.
- Knowledgeable of Cat equipment / components an asset.
- Engine rebuild experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Ability to operate forklifts, cranes, loaders, skid steers in a safe manner.
- Work productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have own hand tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disassemble and rebuild components for resale.
- Build engines and powertrain components.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Other duties as required.