Parker Johnston Industries Ltd, a Victoria family-run company, is seeking Sheet Metal Workers to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a local company that cares about the community—they have supported United Way Victoria, the Mustard Seed Food Bank, Victoria Hospitals Foundation, Herowork, to name a few!
Employees enjoy fair wages, opportunities for advancement, superior safety programs, and employee appreciation events. Parker Johnston has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, so you know that they will operate in a trustworthy manner.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time.
Salary: Starting wage $16.88/ hr or based on experience.
- A comprehensive benefits package available after 6 months. Includes dental, extended health. 75% of BC Medical, and more.
- Pension plan for journeyman workers after waiting period.
- Previous experience will be highly desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work at heights and in all types of weather.
- Driver’s license an asset.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and replace metal roofing, flashing, and cladding safely and correctly on residential and commercial roofs.
- Use power tools, and hand tools to cut, bend, shape, and finish sheet metal roofing, cladding panels, and flashing.
- Other duties as required.
If you’d like to learn more, text 250-634-4870. To apply, email your resume to Carry at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Parker Johnston Industries Ltd. – 6791 Oldfield Road – Saanichton, BC V8M 2A2 parkerjohnstonroofing.com