RV Service Technician – Whitehorse, YT
Do you have Red Seal certification and are tired of doing the same job every day? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is seeking Red Seal professionals to join their team where every day you get to work on something different. The ideal candidate is someone who has all-around skills to do a variety of work throughout RV’s like mechanical work, handling electrical and carpentry and working on appliances. Our client is a value leader in RV expertise and they will help you gain more skills through their training programs and variety of work.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly environment for a company that shares a passion for the RV industry and has an enthusiasm for the great outdoors. If you have questions, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 250-483-5954.
Whitehorse, YT is home to some of the most spectacular scenery, talented artists, and innovative businesses in Canada. Situated along the Yukon River on the traditional territory of the Kwanlin Dün First Nation and the Ta’an Kwäch’än Council, over 33,000 call Whitehorse home. The City has approximately 33.9 kilometers of trails per 1,000 residents so if you enjoy hiking this is the place to be. The climate is also milder than comparable northern communities.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, and dental.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Paramedical services coverage
- Travel Insurance
- Free parking available
- Corporate discounts
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Employee/Family Bursary program
- Life insurance
- Red Seal certification
- Level 1 RV Certificate and experience in RV & trailers would be an asset.
- RV & Trailer repairs experience an asset
- RV or automotive maintenance experience required
- Experience with vehicle hitch and wiring
- Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial)
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority.
- Good diagnostic skills
- General house renovation skills
- Good attitude.
- Ability to work Saturdays in the busy season
- Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment.
Does this sound right for you?
Give us a call or email to discuss all the details!
email the recruiter @ sarah(at)redsealrecruiting.com
1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 306-993-0855