From the water bottle in your hand, to the lamp lighting up your room, and even the t-shirt on your back, chances are each of these items were created using one of our client’s industry leading air compressors. They have customers across all industries; medical, textiles, pharmaceutical, food manufacturing and many more… in over 180 countries across the globe!
Our client is looking to hire a dynamic and competent Service Technician being able to work with minimum supervision within well-defined guidelines, As a service technician, you represent the face of the company as you provide high-level customer service when providing repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance to our equipment end-users and building important relations with our customer base. If this is something you’re interested in, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 587-794-3883. Better yet, get a head start and apply online now!
Edmonton, AB is the gateway to the majestic Canadian Rockies and is the second-most largest sustainable city in Canada. Edmonton has a vibrant arts and culture community you can explore all year long with festivals, galleries, live entertainment, orchestras, dance companies, and theatre. Edmonton is a cultural, governmental and educational centre. It hosts a year-round slate of festivals, reflected in the nickname “The Festival City.” It is home to North America’s largest mall, West Edmonton Mall. It is also home to Fort Edmonton Park, Canada’s largest living history museum.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $38-$42/hour. Overtime above 40 hours and holidays
- Extended Health Care Plan, Dental Care and Life and Disability Insurance
- Virtual Health Consultations with Canadian physicians
- Company Pension Plan
- $600 Physical Wellness Subsidy for gym memberships, classes and equipment
- Paid time off (3 weeks’ vacation, 5 personal days, 5 sick days, 1 floater day)
- Company vehicle, cellphone &; laptop
- Emergency Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program (100% tuition reimbursement for courses related to employment)
- Employee Discount Program
- Continuous Learning Opportunities
- Industrial Electrician, Millwright or similar experience/knowledge
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
Skills and Abilities:
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Good physical endurance and are comfortable working in conditions that involve frequent travel for both short and extended periods, a rotating schedule that can require evenings, weekends and holidays, being hands-on using wrenches and other tools, lifting 50lbs regularly and working in extreme temperatures.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out maintenance and service on our products, as well as other brand equipment, and advising them about the general operations of their machines and maintenance requirements while promoting company service products
- Commissioning new equipment and effectively diagnosing mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment
- Supporting our local customer base, developing new customers, and maximizing time utilization
- Taking responsibility over opportunities to update your own product knowledge by reading instruction books, technical bulletins, in referring to any other technical information system, and other company resources, and by actively participating in the training programs as offered by the company
- Proudly representing the face of the company when connecting with the customer on hand by following and demonstrating company standards and exceeding the expectations of our valued customers
- Managing daily administrative duties such as ensuring time sheets, work orders, emails and other documentation are signed by customer when applicable and submitted timely, as well as preparing service reports and offering strategic solutions to problems
- Advising the operations service manager and/or the service salesman of any new business opportunity.