Our client is looking for a Service Manager that can lead a team, drive change, and exceed the expectations of the most demanding customers. This family owned business with multiple locations is expanding and looking for a leader who can continue to grow the service business and ensure repeat customers are happy year round, especially in the busy summer months.
We are seeking a candidate who ready to bring their ideas to the table and constantly seeking to improve on and better procedures to reach our client’s service goals. If you have a passion for service, building strong relationships with clients and employees, and are great at maintaining accurate and efficient systems, give us a call toll free at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text (604) 343-3535.
Vancouver is a beautiful coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada and is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in the country. One of the world’s greenest cities, Vancouver is one of the world’s most beautiful and livable cities. Vancouver has exceptional public transportation which is easily overshadowed by the fact that Vancouver is a walking city that is easily accessible! Offering a diverse amount of urban amenities, Vancouver has something for everyone including shopping, fine dining, museums, arts and culture.
- Previous Service Supervision or Management experience in a service based business is required.
- Candidates with experience of managing a business, service line and people will be considered.
- A passion for mechanical, electrical, engine, HVAC or similar system would be an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Very high level of customer service skills is essential for this role.
- Experience hiring, supervising and leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills, including written.
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment and handle multiple priorities.
- General mechanical and electrical knowledge would be preferred.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is imperative.
- Ability to attract and retain new business opportunities.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, CRM, Maintenance Management Systems etc).
- Budgeting and financial experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact of high end customers, ensuring complete satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a budget for Service.
- Exceed sales volume and profitability goals.
- Oversee and measure employee goals & productivity.
- Select and retain employees to support business growth and customer demand.
- Manage daily service operations including scheduling and distribution of work for team members.
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Work with technicians, cause and corrections on repair orders; ensure it makes sense to the customers’ understanding.
- Create an upbeat and positive culture for both the customer and employees alike.
- Other duties as required.