Calling all CNC Machinists! If you’re looking for a new opportunity, our client offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and relocation assistance to Windsor, ON for the right candidate. As a manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies, our client has the resources to provide you with plenty of opportunities to challenge your skills and learn new things. This role is best suited to someone with experience in the automotive industry. If you’re like to throw your hat in the ring, then give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311 or apply online today!
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: $23-$33.50/hr, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the right candidate.
Shifts: Rotating Shifts – day and afternoon shifts.
- CNC Machinist Journeyman preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in a Tool & Die environment.
- Experience programming with Lemoine software is an asset.
- Experience using Work NC v. 18-21.
- Experience programming 4 or 5-axis.
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of ISO programming.
- Demonstrates proficient machining and troubleshooting skills.