Our client, a leading privately owned commercial roofing company in Winnipeg, is hiring a Production Foreman to lead roofing projects. This is a great opportunity to join an established and a growing company and work with an energetic, open-minded leadership team. Our client is COR safety certified, bonded and has been in business for over 40 years. If you’re interested in this position, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 204-202-3027. To apply, submit your resume online today!
You will be leading mid to large scaled commercial roofing projects with a second in command Journeyman Roofer and an average total crew of six. Almost all projects are local with a short commute and only a couple projects per year out of town.
The City of Winnipeg, a good small city, is known for its friendly and welcoming spirit. Winnipeg has developed into a cosmopolitan city short commutes, great restaurants, Winnipeg Jets and Blue Bombers games and even the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, there is something for everyone. Winnipeg is one of the most affordable cities in Canada, in close proximity to beautiful beaches with a ton of lakes, and is only a 1.5 hour drive to the U.S. border.
Salary: Up to $42 per hour, project-based bonuses offered.
Benefits: Truck, cell phone, iPad, comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP package available.
- Red Seal or Journeyman ticket is an asset but not required.
- Valid driver license, driver’s abstract required.
Experience: 3+ years in roofing experience in all facets of flat roofing.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Safety Leadership.
- Digital skills to use apps for time sheets and safety.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written/oral communication in the English language.
- Ability to understand a work order.
- Commitment to quality and safety.
- Must be able to demonstrate patience and perseverance and embrace change when it occurs.
- Be a team player and able to project a strong professional demeanor.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Outgoing – interacts in a socially engaging manner.
- Enthusiasm and honesty.
- Sense of urgency – with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Detail oriented / numbers focused – but with creativity to get the job done.