We currently have a number of openings for a Roadside Mechanic to join a large fleet team, offering assistance to customers with mechanical and towing services. In this role you will be responsible for delivering professional and friendly roadside assistance services for a wide range of customer with varying mechanical difficulties. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded company in the industry that offers a great salary and benefits package, with ongoing career progression.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Location: Lower Mainland – various locations.
Salary: Competitive salary offered.
Benefits: Excellent benefits package and RSP package available.
Shifts: Varied rotating shifts, including at night over weekends.
Experience: A strong mechanical aptitude with at least 5 years’ experience in an automotive setting.
Education: Automotive Red Seal ticket is preferred but not essential for the role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Clean BC Driver License (minimum class 5).
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills are also required.
- Must be able to frequently work under pressure, with time sensitive requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer request for emergency assistance, delivering flawless service in often stressful situations.
- Delivering friendly and professional service at all times.
- Providing basic mechanical assistance such as battery replacement, battery boost, tire change, lockout service, towing, and supplying fuel if necessary.
- Ensuring that all equipment is in proper and safe working condition while maintaining a safe work environment for all team members.