Who You Are
You have a minimum of 2 years residential service experience. You care about your clients and have their best interest at heart. You take pride in the work you do. You can do your work efficiently, completely, and right the first time.
– Reasonable commute, Calgary and Area
Who We Are
We are a local (40 years) reputable business looking for a 3rd or 4th year residential service plumber to join our team. We are a family-owned and operated business that values integrity, honesty, respect, and friendly professionalism with a willingness to learn.
Why work with us
As a family-operated company, we value your time on and off the clock. While on the clock we provide support and mentorship to further develop your skills. Off the clock we honour your time with your loved ones, by providing a rotational on-call schedule in advance so you can manage your work-life balance. Our 4.7 Google rating speaks to how we value relationships with clients, and you can expect the same respect from our company culture.
We require someone with the following knowledge and skills:
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Sound interpersonal and customer service proficiency
– Aptitude to problem solve
– Residential General Plumbing service
– Hot water tanks, Hot Water heaters
– Hydronic and Boiler Systems
– Water softeners
– Onsite Sales and Estimating
– Any forced air Heating experience would be an asset
– Accurate and timely completion of paperwork
– Able to provide and maintain a clean drivers abstract
– Willing to provide Police Background check
– Willing to provide clean drug test
We Provide the following:
Full time, Permanent position
Wages: $28.00 – $38.00 based on experience
- Normal 8 hr day (occasional overtime required)
- Scheduled on-call rotation
- Mentorship and support
- On-going training, requires active participation
- Company vehicle
- Company Uniforms
- Group Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) after valuation
NO Phone Calls Please.
Submit your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com