Refrigeration Mechanic – Saskatoon SK
Our client is an international leader in industrial refrigeration and they have an opening in their Saskatoon branch. They provide custom engineered refrigeration systems for industries including manufacturing, food & beverage, sports, national defence and chemical in more than 50 countries. Apply here or give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 604-343-3535.
Salary: $48 – $50 hourly DOE unionized
- 3 weeks vacation
- Extended health includes dental and vision
- Company truck with gas card
- Uniforms and work boots provided
Education: Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman certification.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ammonia refrigeration experience preferred – freon will be considered
- Maintenance and installation of industrial refrigeration systems in various industries
- HVAC industry experience – refrigeration, HVAC, ice rink systems
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude
- Ability and willingness to travel within the province – could be 50% overnight (company paid) – weekends you will be home
- Must have personal trade tools (pressure gauges, bolt meter, etc)
- Experience training Apprentices would be an asset
Saskatoon is a thriving city graced with the vibrant beauty of nature. Divided by the winding South Saskatchewan River, Saskatoon’s east and west face are joined by a series of bridges and lined with several kilometers of trails to jog, walk and explore. A city infused by a lively ambiance, friendly hospitality and rich, diverse cultural experiences. Saskatoon is home to a mix of events, festivals and attractions. Saskatchewan’s largest city provides convenient amenities, yet an inviting natural setting. A refreshment break is easy in Saskatoon – rejuvenate with an espresso in the trendy Broadway shopping district or enjoy delicious authentic local cuisine in one of many fine restaurants.