Our client, a small family run business in the Hamilton area, is looking for an experience Railing Installer to join their growing team. This company specializes in high-end custom new build residential work, installing wood railings. This role gives you an option of joining the team as a sub-contractor, offering maximum flexibility, or as a full-time employee. This is a great opportunity to showcase your talents on challenging and rewarding projects, with an experienced team using the best quality products in the industry. Please give us a call today at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311 to find out more!
Whether it’s city life or outdoor adventure you’re after, Hamilton, ON is certain to deliver. With a population of 536,900 and considerable industry, it is the ninth-largest city in Canada. Residents enjoy every amenity as well as a thriving arts and culture community. Outdoor enthusiasts will be sure to enjoy easy access to the Royal Botanical Gardens, Niagara Escarpment, Lake Ontario, and a UNESCO World Biosphere. It is located about an hour and a half’s drive away from both Toronto, ON and the US border at Queenston.
Salary: Depending on how much work is completed, sub-contractors can earn between $100 – $120K annually. Full-time employees would receive an annual salary of approx. $85K a year.
Education: Journeyman / Red Seal Carpenter ticket would be desirable but not essential for this role.
- A minimum of three years of experience in railing installation.
- Strong knowledge of OBC, as it pertains to handrails and guards.
Skills and Abilities:
- As a sub-contractor, you must own vehicle and tools to complete the job.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines.
- The ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate would be responsible for installing wood railings into new build residential homes.
*Please note, this role is not eligible for the Employee Referral Program