Are you a Plumber open to a new opportunity? Our client, Colin’s Mechanical & Electrical Service Ltd. has been offering quality contract services to commercial and industrial clients in Winnipeg, MB since 1984. They are seeking a Plumber to perform installations, service, and repair for their clients.
Current employees enjoy excellent safety training, take-home vehicle, opportunities for advancement, and a lack of micromanaging. This is a great opportunity to join up with a well-established, CORE-certified company that benefits from a longstanding customer base. Interested? Give us call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 204-202-3027, or apply online today!
The City of Winnipeg, a good small city, is known for its friendly and welcoming spirit. Winnipeg has developed into a cosmopolitan city with short commutes, great restaurants, Winnipeg Jets and Blue Bombers games and even the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, there is something for everyone. Winnipeg is one of the most affordable cities in Canada, in close proximity to beautiful beaches with a ton of lakes, and is only a 1.5 hour drive to the U.S. border.
Salary: Excellent wage is negotiable for the right candidate; fully fitted company vehicle available to take home each day & gas card supplied.
Benefits: A comprehensive benefits package including extended health, vision, dental, insurance, company pension, RRSP matching, Employee Assistance Program, company vehicle, and more.
Shifts: Flexible depending on workflow, but will generally be 8 am – 4:30 pm.
- Red Seal/Journeyperson Plumber certification required.
- “B” Gas ticket is the minimum requirement.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean abstract required.
- Service plumbing and/or Construction plumbing experience is considered an asset.
- Knowledge and skill of tools, equipment, materials and practices of the trade.
- Knowledge of applicable Plumbing codes, standards, and regulations.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work after-hours periodically.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service, install and maintain plumbing and heating systems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with plumbing and heating systems.
- Maintain all tools, work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems.
- Perform duties while complying with company and client safety requirements at all times.
- Other duties as required.