PLUMBER (NOC 72300)
D.E.L. PLUMBING LTD.
5732 Highway 7, Suite 31
Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 3A2
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $31.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (3 vacancies)
D.E.L. PLUMBING LTD., we are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We are consistently acknowledged for our reliability and professionalism. We have a team of professional full-time painters, and we ensure optimum quality at affordable pricing, and this is something that differentiates us from our competitors.
The Plumber will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs associated with plumbing and large industrial plumbing projects. This individual will be required to read blueprints and specifications to establish the layout of plumbing systems. He or she will work using safe work practices with items such as, but not limited to, water supply networks and drainage systems.
- Install, maintain and repair plumbing systems and components.
- Review project drawings to perform installation activities according to specifications.
- Ensure adherence to all building codes, installation requirements and any relevant legislation.
- Reviews blueprints and specifications; ensure drawings and specifications will function as designed in environment intended for use.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installation and connections.
- Excavate for drain repair and waterproofing commercial and residential properties
- Measure and cut pipe to required angles using various hand or power tools as well as machines such as pipe cutters.
- Inspect pipes after installation to ensure there are no leaks
- Maintain a supply of regularly used parts and filters in stock, ordering replenishment as necessary, with experience and strong familiarity in high-end/European fixtures and appliance installations.
- Education: Completion of high school, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training or equivalent experience in the field.
- Experience: 1 year of work experience as a Plumber.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: email@example.com
D.E.L. PLUMBING LTD. is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.