PLASTERER (NOC 7284)
Argcon Group Inc.
38 Crockford Blvd.
Scarborough, Ontario M1R 3C2 Canada
Job Type: Contract, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $36.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (3 vacancies)
Argcon Group Inc. is a Toronto based full-service construction company specializing in renovation, restoration and rehabilitation of residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional building exteriors and interiors.
Our company is looking for an experienced Plasterer, who will be responsible for the company’s projects and comply with high quality standards. He/she will read specifications to determine quantities of material and advise costumers o selection of colours.
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Mix plaster ingredients in trough to desired consistency
- Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster using trowels, floats, brushes and spraying equipment
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
- Cure freshly plastered surfaces
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
- Spray acoustic materials or texture finish over walls and ceilings.
- Education: Completion of High School, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical
- Experience: 1 year of work experience as a Plasterer.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argcon Group Inc. is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.