Are you a Pipefitter who would be interested in…
Working on some of the largest and most automated equipment in the world?
Receiving a generous relocation bonus to help move you and your family to one of BC’s most beautiful mountain communities?
Enjoying a long list of benefits and perks?
If you’re interested in all that, then we want to hear from you! Our client is one of Canada’s largest diversified mining companies and they are seeking two Pipefitters at two locations within an hour of Sparwood, BC. To learn more, call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 250-483-5954. This is a great opportunity for those ready for all the advantages of a safe workplace and ongoing in-house training and workshops to help progress your career. Time to get the ball rolling and apply online today!
Sparwood, BC is a family-friendly community nestled in the Rocky Mountains. Surrounded by pristine wilderness, there’s no end of outdoor activities to choose from, be it skiing, canoeing, camping, fly-fishing, even golf. It is located roughly a half hour’s drive away from Elkford and Fernie, BC, and about 45 minutes to the Alberta border. Residents enjoy affordable housing, all the necessary amenities, and a relaxed, rural atmosphere.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: Competitive, plus OT, premiums and bonuses. Trade retention bonus plus relocation assistance offered.
Benefits: An excellent benefits package including:
- Two Annual Bonus Plans
- Trades Retention Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Healthy Lifestyle Account
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Extended health, dental, & vision
- Paid vacation
- Retirement package
Shifts: Straight day shifts.
- Valid Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyman Pipefitter Certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competent in layout (new piping).
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and project specifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Industrial experience is required.
- Experience in a mining environment is an asset.
- Able to work cross-functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures.
- Install, maintain and repair water and waste disposal systems and oil and air line systems.
- Diagnose piping system failures in the processing facility.
- Disassemble and reassemble system components
- Weld, cement, and thread joints to join pipes using soldering and welding equipment
- Other duties as required.