Our client is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of freight and diesel engine wheels and system components to the heavy haul railroad industry. They are seeking an Industrial Mechanic/Millwright for their plant in Winnipeg, MB. This role is responsible for inspecting equipment, maintenance and responding to breakdown calls. Current employees enjoy a safe working environment, competitive wages, fully employer-paid benefits, employee events and recognition for outstanding work. If you’re interested in this position, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 204-202-3027, or submit your resume online today!
The City of Winnipeg, a good small city, is known for its friendly and welcoming spirit. Winnipeg has developed into a cosmopolitan city with short commutes, great restaurants, Winnipeg Jets and Blue Bombers games and even the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, there is something for everyone. Winnipeg is one of the most affordable cities in Canada, in close proximity to beautiful beaches with a ton of lakes, and is only a 1.5 hour drive to the U.S. border.
Salary: $37.78/hr, plus $.50 premium on afternoon and night shifts. Time and a half OT and double time on Sundays. Unionized. Relocation assistance may be offered for the right candidate.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package and pension, fully paid by the employer. Flat amount per employee. Medical, dental, short and LTD, and fitness plan $50 per month. Paid training.
- Red Seal or Provincial Journeyman Industrial Mechanic/Millwright ticket required.
- Manufacturing experience with emphasis on hydraulics, pneumatics, and conveyors.
- Professional and committed to safety first always.
- Enjoy a fast paced work environment.
- Excel at the challenge of troubleshooting, diagnosing and timely repairs.
- Friendly disposition and effective communication skills.
- Must be willing to work shifts and weekends.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.