Are you a Millwright who’s open to working in lake country? Our client is a leading producer and marketer of award-winning, globally recognized Canadian and imported wines. They are seeking a Millwright/Industrial Mechanic for their production facility based out of Oliver, BC. Our client is offering up to #33.5/hour, double OT, 100% company-funded benefits from day 1, and relocation assistance for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to work in advanced facility in one of the most beautiful areas in BC. If you have questions, give us a call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), or text 250-483-5954. Submit your resume online today to apply!
Oliver, BC is a small agricultural community known as the “Wine Capital of Canada” and is located near the south end of the Okanagan Valley in south-central BC. Oliver is home to several natural attractions that foster popular tourist activities such as summer water sports, golf, hiking, mountain biking, and sight-seeing. Its mild, year-round climate makes it an ideal location to live for local residents. It is also approximately 25km north of the U.S.A. border. To learn more about living in Oliver, check out our Town Page!
Salary: Up to $33.50/hr, plus double time OT after 8 hours. Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
Benefits: 100% company-funded benefits from day 1. Pension plan available after 3 months.
Shifts: Various shifts, including weekends. 2-week rotation, usually move to afternoons after 2 weeks due to team size.
- Red Seal Millwright/Industrial Mechanic ticket required.
- Welding Ticket an asset.
- Level I or II First Aid Certificate an asset.
- 3-5 Years’ experience as an Industrial Millwright.
- Previous consumer packaged goods experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong commitment to quality with attention to detail.
- Good problem solving abilities along with basic logistic skills required.
- Teamwork and customer service skills.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions.
- Install machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on buildings and facilities.
- Conduct routine, non-licensed inspections of facilities including fire equipment, boilers and effluent systems.