Full-time, permanent Millwright opportunity with full benefits! Are you a Millwright or Maintenance Mechanic who would like to find a good company and grow within it? Our client has been in business for over 50 years, and is recognized by Canada's premier restaurants, retail grocery chains, and food service distributors. They are seeking a dedicated individual performing preventative, routine and breakdown maintenance on all equipment, in their meat processing plant. Our client very much values and invests in their employees, and they have a low staff turnover, with many employees working for the company for several years. To learn more, call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or apply online now!
Brampton, ON is the 3rd most populated city in the Greater Golden Horseshoe Region, with a diverse population, made up of 209 different ethnicities. Located a 20 minute drive from both Mississauga and the Toronto Pearson International Airport, and a 45 minute drive from the city of Toronto, Brampton is easily accessible. Although with a wealth of education and recreation options, local transit, and health infrastructure, you may not want to leave! Brampton is a great place for a profession or family.
Salary: $68-70K a year.
Benefits: Great benefits package plus two weeks’ vacation.
Shifts: Night shifts, 9pm – 7am.
Location: Brampton, ON.
- Red Seal or Ontario Journeyperson’s Millwright certificate preferred.
- Preference will be given to those who have previous experience in the food industry and or manufacturing environment.
- Preference given to those with electrical knowledge, specifically working on electrical control panels and PLC troubleshooting.
- Experience with hydraulics / schematics would be highly desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven, capable to work well with minimal supervision.
- Able to work well in a small team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on processing equipment.
- Training of production staff on setup, trouble shooting and running of plant equipment.
- Use of computerized maintenance management system.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting as needed.