Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) – Etobicoke, ON
Our client, a cold form rolling company is looking for an experienced Industrial Mechanic or Millwright. Reporting directly to Operations/Production Manager, the ideal candidate will work locating sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
What you will get?
- Friendly and fast-paced environment and opportunity to grow.
- Amazing and social work team
- Other perks like a full benefits package, health, dental, life, long term, ad&d, RSP match, paid 3 personal days a year, and all PPE covered by the company.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in industrial machinery repair
- Experience with hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft (excel) for inventory.
- Have initiative, and the ability to learn and take direction.
- Ability to work both day and afternoon shifts.
- Regular heavy lifting and carrying, 50 lbs. or more.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What you will do?
- Troubleshooting by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Install, and troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ensure the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance and repair as needed.
- Read blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, and conveyors, according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes, jacks, and tractors to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up, and repair of machinery
- Operate machine tools such as grinders, cutters, and drills to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance, or set-up of machinery
- Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
Shifts: Day or Afternoon shifts, Monday to Friday, plus occasional overtime.
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
Terms of Employment: 42.5 Hours/week.
Salary: $45 per hour (negotiable)
Interested? Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 778-652-9645, email meenal(at)redsealrecruiting.com or submit your resume online today!