Maritime Paper Products is looking to hire a Millwright/Industrial Mechanic to work in Dartmouth, NS.
Journeyman Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
Maritime Paper Products LP, a leading manufacturer of corrugated containers with multiple locations in the Atlantic Provinces, requires a Journeyman Millwright at our Dartmouth, NS location.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Millwright will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of industrial equipment, as well as preventative maintenance and troubleshooting. In addition, the ideal candidate will have an excellent safety and attendance record and will be willing and able to work overtime.
- The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Licensed Millwright/Industrial Mechanic
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in the fields of hydraulics, pneumatics, welding and fabrication will be considered an asset.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
This position requires rotating shift work, 12-hour shifts, in a unionized environment.
Rate of Pay: $29.97 per hour, plus shift premium
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Vision, Dental, Health and Prescription Drug Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance Plan
- Pension Plan
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Safety Eyewear and Hearing Protection
- Fitness Incentives
Tools are provided.
Resumes should be forwarded by Friday, January 19, 2018 to:
Fax: (902) 481-2980
All applications are appreciated however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone calls please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer