Are you a Licensed Industrial Millwright looking to work for a people-first employer where the culture is “all for one, one for all”, recognition is the norm and great coffee is paid by the company? Our client is a safety leader and leading producer of aluminum using world class technology. Keep reading and if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Give us a call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or apply online.
Brampton, ON is the 3rd most populated city in the Greater Golden Horseshoe Region, with a diverse population, made up of 209 different ethnicities. Located a 20 minute drive from both Mississauga and the Toronto Pearson International Airport, and a 45 minute drive from the city of Toronto, Brampton is easily accessible. Although with a wealth of education and recreation options, local transit, and health infrastructure, you may not want to leave! Brampton is a great place for a profession or family.
Location: Brampton, ON.
Salary: Very competitive (really!)
- Health & Dental 100% paid by the company.
- Life insurance, AD&D 100% paid by the company
- Health care spending account.
- Company Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Pay for performance program (Frequent reviews are given to employees to match performance to pay)
- Monthly Incentive Plan (safety and production)
- Uniforms and safety shoes paid by the company.
Shifts: Continental shift – days and nights.
- Must have 433A Industrial Millwright license.
- Ability to weld (stick, mig)
- Oxy acetylene experience – may need to cut steel up to 2 inches
- Maintaining and troubleshooting pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical power transmission, and natural gas systems.
- Maintaining, rigging, operating overhead cranes and performing inspections.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and troubleshoot industrial equipment within a challenging, steady paced production environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Willing and able to learn new skills
- Willing to work in a dusty, muddy environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to production through maintenance of equipment.
- Respond quickly to breakdowns and safety concerns in order to resolve issues and reduce any potential downtime to a minimum.
- Troubleshoot all plant equipment and make repairs to pneumatics, hydraulic and mechanical equipment as required,
- Safely rigging and moving heavy equipment components and/or other materials,
- Monitor operations through preventative maintenance checks to anticipate and prevent any possible production loss due to equipment failure.
- Other duties as assigned.