Millwright – Agassiz, BC
Terms of Employment: Full Time,40 hours per week.
Location: Agassiz, BC
Salary: $41 p/h depending on experience
Shifts: Evening shifts: 2:45 pm -1:15 am Mon-Thurs
- Extended Health (100% reimbursement)
- Dental (80% reimbursement)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Company matching RRSP after one year of employment
- Performance Incentive Program – 5% of regular wages annually (based on group performance up to 130% of base)
- Red seal millwright certification
- Minimum 5 years experience as a certified Millwright.
- Forklift experience with current certification or willing to take forklift certification
- Arial work platform experience and ability to work at heights
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English
- Physically fit and able to lift 50lbs
- Must provide your own tools
- Experienced troubleshooter & able to complete tasks without supervision
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance on a wide variety of equipment including, machine tools, steel rolling machines, welders, shot blasters, automated paint equipment, and more.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform a variety of repairs including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic, welding/fabricating, and machining
- Work towards improving reliability issues
- Design & installation of new equipment
- Continuously improve the maintenance program
- Maintain proper documentation on all maintenance activities
- Work in a safe manner; follow all safety procedures and report unsafe situations
Are you a Millwright looking for a new opportunity? If so, then we want to hear from you! Our client is the leading custom manufacturer of all off-road wheel and rim assemblies. They are looking for a Certified Millwright to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot equipment problems, and work in Agassiz, BC.
To learn more, call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 604-343-3535, or apply online now! This is a great opportunity for those ready for all the advantages of a stable and flexible work environment.