Are you a Lower Mainland Millwright looking for a new opportunity? Our client is seeking a motivated dual ticketed Millwright and 4th Class Power Engineer to work in a refrigerated environment and support all maintenance functions including preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, equipment modifications, and the daily production operations at their manufacturing facility in Langley, BC. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a company that values their employees and integrity, then why wait? Apply online now and get the ball rolling! If you have any questions about this position, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 604-343-3535.
Langley, BC is located only 40 km from the City of Vancouver. It is ideally situated within the southwestern portion of the Lower Mainland, with one of the most active industrial and service commercial land bases found in the Lower Mainland Economic Region. Langley supplies easy access to the USA, the Pacific Ocean and the vast Coastal Mountain range. Langley has all the amenities of any urban center in very close proximity: great shopping, 300 acres of parks, world-class educational institutions, entertainment facilities, hospital and airport close by in the Township of Langley. With a local population of 25,000 in the City and 95,000 in the Township, the people of Langley enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and a strong community spirit. To learn more about living in Langley, visit our Town Page!
Salary: Competitive, with various shift premiums and additional pay for dual ticketed millwrights with 4th Class Power Engineer ticket, plus graveyard shift premium.
- MSP and Extended Health/Dental coverage after 3 months.
- Group Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) matching.
- On-the-job training.
- Growth opportunities!
Shifts: Tuesday to Saturday (11:00PM – 7:30AM).
- Red Seal Millwright ticket required.
- 4th Class Power Engineer and/or Electrician ticket preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience with preventative maintenance, hand and power tools, electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and TIG welding required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Mechanical and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Ability to operate and maintain licenses for forklifts and other mobile equipment.
- Solid English language skills required both verbally and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate – windows based programs.
- Work in cold or damp and slippery plant conditions.
- Able to perform heavy, physical work (50 lbs).
- Must be able to work at heights (ladders, roof tops).