Metal Finisher – Langley, BC
How would you like to work in a 17,500+ sq ft state of the art facility where many team members have been there over 10 years? Our client is a one-stop shop for hydraulic cylinder repair, machining, and project management, and is proudly ISO and Lloyd’s Register certified. They are currently seeking a Metal Finisher for their facility in Langley, BC. Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 604-343-3535, or apply online today!
Salary: $40 DOE. Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
- Extended health, vision, dental
- RRSP matching
- Advancement and career growth
- Safety focused company
Shifts: Mon – Fri afternoon shift – 12 pm – 8 pm or 2pm – 10pm. Voluntary OT available.
- 5 years experience doing relevant metal finishing / chroming work in an electroplating facility
- Driver’s license.
- 5 years of relevant experience dismantling and repairing hydraulic cylinders.
- Welding experience an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate industrial belt polishers and cylindrical grinders
- Polish to required finishes and grind within tight tolerances
- Operate industrial chrome tanks and plating equipment
- Prepare parts for the plating process and operate plating equipment
- Jig, mask and dejig industrial components for chroming
- Operate overhead cranes
- Other duties as required.
Langley, BC is located only 40 km from the City of Vancouver. Langley supplies easy access to the USA, the Pacific Ocean and the vast Coastal Mountain range. Langley has all the amenities of any urban center in very close proximity: great shopping, 300 acres of parks, world-class educational institutions, entertainment facilities, hospital and airport close by in the Township of Langley. With a local population of 25,000 in the City and 95,000 in the Township, the people of Langley enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and a strong community spirit. To learn more about living in Langley, visit our Town Page!