How would you like to work for an award-winning employer with a history of no lay-offs and some of the most modern technology to play with? Our client, a leader in Ontario’s mobility and transit industry, is seeking a 310S or 310T Fleet Mechanic to join their team in London, ON. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the company’s fleet of electric-, gas-, and diesel-powered vehicles. You will work on a variety of cars, vans, buses, and ambulances, entirely in a well-maintained shop–no fieldwork! On top of that, our client is well-known for their commitment and emphasis on training, onboarding, employee development and recognition, and they are a positive force for community and environmental health. So don’t wait! Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or apply online today to find out more!
London, ON is known for being a medium-sized city with big-city amenities. It is a regional centre of education and healthcare and boasts an economy dominated by medical research, manufacturing, and IT. Located at the junction of the 401 and 402 highways, London is around 2 hours by car from Toronto, Windsor, and the US border.
Salary: Competitive, DOE. Shift premiums are available for afternoon/evening shifts.
Benefits: Excellent benefits including health spending account, boot & tool allowances, employee and family assistance program, and exciting employee perks and discounts with partner companies.
Shifts: Afternoon shift, 2 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Red Seal Truck Mechanic, Red Seal Automotive Mechanic, or Journey level 310T or 310S ticket required.
- Valid G class driving license and clean abstract required. Class Z an asset.
- Clean criminal record check required.
- ODP certification with A/C experience.
- Have experience and working knowledge of light-duty diesel repair, as well as gasoline.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and sound organizational competencies.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem-solving, and team-building skills.
- Excellent proven customer service experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize parts from inventory or order parts necessary through the Fleet Management software.
- Complete repairs in a timely manner.
- Service vehicles in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Keep the work environment clean and tidy.
- Complete required reports as directed
- Other duties as required.