If you’re a Master Electrician, looking for a full time permanent role we have a new opportunity with a well-established manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies. They’ve been in business for over 50 and are still growing adding new machine centers and upgrading equipment! A Master Electrician is needed to oversee and troubleshoot electrical issues and installations at their plants in Windsor, ON. Our client offers competitive wages and benefits, RRSP matching, and a team-oriented work environment. Apply now, or give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311 to find out more.
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism and manufacturing sector especially in Automotive. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy. Windsor is located under 4 hours from Toronto and just an hour from Chatham-Kent.
Salary: Up to $35/hour – depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the right candidate.
Shifts: Varied shifts; day, afternoons and nights.
- Must be licensed 442A or 309A Journeyman / Red Seal Electrician.
- Master’s license is required.
- Supervisory experience
- Shift work capable
- Must have project management experience.
- Experience working in a stamping environment would be preferable.
- Welding, press, and robotics experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience troubleshooting and completing repairs is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support production requirements in a maintenance capacity on a shift basis, reporting daily to the plant maintenance manager.
- Review capital projects and improvements within Windsor facilities where ESA permits have been initiated pre-start and pre-inspection.
- Assist as needed in construction projects with team of electricians and apprentices as directed.
- Liaise between electricians and ESA inspector for CSS inspections.
- Report weekly to the general manager.