Are you a Master Electrician open to a new opportunity? Our client is a well-established manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies. They are seeking a Master Electrician to oversee and troubleshoot electrical issues and installations at their plants in Windsor, ON. This is a full-time, permanent role offering $30-$34/hour, a comprehensive benefits package including RRSP, and relocation assistance for the right candidate. If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311. To apply, submit your resume online today!
Living in Windsor, ON
Located in the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. It is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic site, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: $30-$34/hour – depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the right candidate.
Shifts: Varied shifts; day, afternoons and nights.
- Must be licensed 442A or 309A Journeyman / Red Seal Electrician.
- Master’s license is required.
- Must have project management ad supervisory experience.
- Experience working in a stamping environment would be preferable.
- Welding, press, and robotics experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience troubleshooting and completing repairs is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to do shift work.
- Excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support production requirements in a maintenance capacity on a shift basis, reporting daily to the plant maintenance manager.
- Review capital projects and improvements within Windsor facilities where ESA permits have been initiated pre-start and pre-inspection.
- Assist as needed in construction projects with team of electricians and apprentices as directed.
- Liaise between electricians and ESA inspector for CSS inspections.