If you’re a Master Electrician, stop what you’re doing and read this! We have a new opportunity with a well-established manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies. They’ve been in business for over 50 and are still growing! A Master Electrician is needed to oversee and troubleshoot electrical issues at their plant in Windsor, ON. Our client offers competitive wages and benefits, RRSP matching, and a team-oriented work environment. So why wait? Apply online today, or give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311 and get the ball rolling!
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: Up to $30/hour – depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
Shifts: Varied shifts; day, afternoons and nights.
- Must be licensed 442A or 309A Journeyman / Red Seal Electrician.
- Master’s license is required.
- Must have project management experience.
- Experience working in a stamping environment would be preferable.
- Welding, press, and robotics experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience troubleshooting and completing repairs is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.