Are you an experienced Service Manager with a love of the water? Our client, a reputable, family-owned business, offers marine repair services and sales in new and used brands such as Barracuda, Sunseeker, Monte Carlo yachts and more. As a 5-Star certified marine dealership, they pride themselves on their exceptional level of customer service. They are seeking a Marine Service Manager to lead the team and drive change as the company expands. This role will be main point of contact of high end customers and manage daily service operations. In return, our client offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. If you’re open learning more about this opportunity, give us a call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 604-343-3535, or submit your resume online today!
Vancouver is a beautiful coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada and is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in the country. One of the world’s greenest cities, Vancouver is one of the world’s most beautiful and livable cities. Vancouver has exceptional public transportation which is easily overshadowed by the fact that Vancouver is a walking city that is easily accessible! Offering a diverse amount of urban amenities, Vancouver has something for everyone including shopping, fine dining, museums, arts and culture.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental.
- Previous Service Supervision or Management experience in a service based business is required.
- Candidates with experience of managing a business, service line, and people will be considered.
- A passion for mechanical, electrical, engine, HVAC or similar system would be an asset.
- At least some professional or personal experience and / or interest in the marine industry, is a must.
Skills and Abilities:
- Very high level of customer service skills is essential for this role.
- Experience hiring, supervising and leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills, including written.
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment and handle multiple priorities.
- General mechanical and electrical knowledge would be preferred.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is imperative.
- Ability to attract and retain new business opportunities.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, CRM, Maintenance Management Systems etc).
- Budgeting and financial experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a budget for Service.
- Exceed sales volume and profitability goals.
- Oversee and measure employee goals & productivity.
- Select and retain employees to support business growth and customer demand.
- Manage daily service operations including scheduling and distribution of work for team members.
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Work with technicians, cause and corrections on repair orders; ensure it makes sense to the customers’ understanding.
- Create an upbeat and positive culture for both the customer and employees alike.
- Other duties as required.