Opportunity alert! Our client is a family owned business in the marine industry looking to add to their growing team. They are currently seeking multiple Marine Electricians to work on a variety of different marine electrical systems for boats and yachts at their service centre in Vancouver, BC. Our client offers competitive salary and focuses strongly on training and career progression. If you have extensive marine electrical knowledge and superior troubleshooting skills, then we want to hear from you! Call us toll-free at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text (604) 343-3535. Or better yet, apply online and submit your resume now!
Vancouver is a beautiful coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada and is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in the country. One of the world’s greenest cities, Vancouver is one of the world’s most beautiful and livable cities. Vancouver has exceptional public transportation which is easily overshadowed by the fact that Vancouver is a walking city that is easily accessible! Offering a diverse amount of urban amenities, Vancouver has something for everyone including shopping, fine dining, museums, arts and culture.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Shifts: Mostly Monday – Friday, daytime hours.
Education: One of more of the following certifications would be preferred.
- Electrician Journeyman ticket
- Marine Service Technician trade ticket
- At least 3 years’ experience in pleasure craft industry.
- Extensive experience with marine electrical systems preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to use and operate electrical diagnostic tools.
- Hands-on multi-tasker, ability to work independently or as part of a small team.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are a must.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Practice and promote safe work procedures.
- Be able to complete tasks under limited supervision.
- Continually meet or exceed timeline expectations.
- Ensure all workmanship and quality is up to standard.
- Always deliver exceptional customer service.
- Other duties as required.