We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join our well established manufacturing client. This is a stand-alone role that would have you being responsible for whole tool and die shop, completing repairs on plant equipment as well as general maintenance for the facility. If you want to join a reputable company that is still continuing to grow, please give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311!
For over 50 years our client has providing world-class products in the automotive industry. Based out of Windsor, Ontario, they are well known for supplying high quality metal stampings, coated products, roll forming and assemblies.
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: Up to $28/hour – depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
Shifts: Monday to Friday – day shifts, with very limited weekend work, as needed.
- Journeyman / Red Seal Millwright is an asset, but not essential for this role.
- Experience with CNC Machines and presses would be highly desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong troubleshooting skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Install and/or assemble a variety of new, used, or prototype production equipment.
- Correct a variety of production and/or plant equipment malfunctions and repair any equipment failures.
- Ensure effectiveness of preventive maintenance program as an administrator.
- Direct the general maintenance of the office, grounds, and/or plant.
- Train and mentor apprentices as required.