Electrician, 309A – Mississauga, ON
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Electrician to join a leading food and beverage company with a strong Canadian presence and a diverse portfolio of beloved brands. You will be part of a supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development. You will also get an opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects. If you are interested, please call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or apply online today!
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Shift: 12 hours, Nights
Location: Mississauga, ON
Salary: $43.63/hour plus shift premiums
Signing Bonus: $10,000
- Vacation Time
- Must currently possess a valid 309A Construction Electrician Red Seal license
- Secondary trade license would be an asset with associated pay
- Certificate of Apprenticeship
- Motivation, positive attitude, high energy and initiative, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive for Improvement
- Knowledge of PLC and control systems
- Communication / Computer Skills
- Knowledge and Experience of operational process/packaging equipment in the Food and Beverage industry
- Knowledge and experience using computerized maintenance management systems for submitting work requests, closing work orders, logging hours and logging spare parts usage
- Ability to work shift work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of site equipment
- Completion of preventive and predictive maintenance inspections and electrical repairs for all equipment within the area of responsibility
- Manage through emergency breakdowns
- Support in root cause analysis and prevention of future downtime events
- Effective communication for shift crossovers, work order feedback, production meetings, and activity coordination between other shifts
- Work collaboratively with operators and other classifications across the site to reduce downtime, safety and quality risks
- Above average troubleshooting skills and ability to resolve issues of high-speed production lines and in high automation, fast-paced environment.
- Execute daily assigned work
Mississauga, located in Ontario, Canada, is a diverse and thriving city that offers an exceptional quality of life. With a population of over 800,000, Mississauga boasts a vibrant economy driven by industries such as finance, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare. The city offers a wide range of amenities, including excellent schools, world-class shopping, dining, and recreational facilities. Mississauga is known for its diverse and inclusive community, beautiful parks, and vibrant cultural scene, making it a great place to live, work, and raise a family. Join the dynamic community of Mississauga and experience the best of urban living in one of Canada’s fastest-growing cities.