We are looking for an experienced Machine Builder to work with our client located in Windsor, ON. Our client has been providing world class products for over half a century in the automotive industry. They are well known for supplying high quality metal stampings, coated products, roll forming and assemblies. If you have experience in building fixtures and want to join a team oriented and growing environment, this job is definitely for you!
Living in Windsor, ON
Located in the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. It is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic site, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: Up to $27 per hour – depending on experience
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefit Package
Shifts: Morning / afternoon shifts.
- Machinist, Millwright or Tool & Die Maker Journeyman ticket is preferred.
- At least 3 years related work experience, ideally in the automotive industry.
- Fixture build experience is an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be capable of doing plumbing, pneumatic plumbing and light welding.
- Must have machining skills and experience with hydraulic systems.
- Some travel in the US and Mexico may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rebuilding and tearing down job cells to make automotive parts.
- Builds the machines that produce the automotive parts.