Opportunity alert! Our client is a manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies, and they are looking for a Machine Builder for their location in Windsor, ON. This role offers up to $30 an hour, great benefits and relocation assistance for the right candidate. This is also a great chance to learn about a specialized industry. So if you have Millwright, Machinist, or Tool and Die experience, then we want to hear from you! Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or apply online now!
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: $23-$30/hour, depending on the experience.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package.
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the right candidate.
Shifts: Morning / afternoon shifts.
- Machinist, Millwright or Tool & Die Maker Journeyman ticket is preferred.
- At least 3 years related work experience, ideally in the automotive industry.
- Fixture build experience is an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be capable of doing plumbing, pneumatic plumbing and light welding.
- Must have machining skills and experience with hydraulic systems.
- Some travel in the US and Mexico may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rebuilding and tearing down job cells to make automotive parts.
- Builds the machines that produce the automotive parts.