Are you a Licensed Truck and Coach Technician who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? Our client, a respected tire dealer and automotive repair service provider located in Etobicoke, ON, is looking for a progressive licensed mechanic to join their team! The shop is located in central Etobicoke; commuting from neighbouring areas such as Mississauga is very easy to do. The successful applicant will work in the shop with heated floors, repairing and servicing various types of transport and heavy vehicles.
This Ontario based company has been providing automotive repair, wheel and tire needs to their customers for over 25 years. They are known for their dedication in providing an excellent customer service and offering wide selection of commercial tire, consumer tires, industrial tires, OTR tires and farm tires.
Etobicoke, ON is a former district in the western part of Toronto. This municipality has less population density than central Toronto. It offers numerous public parks, lakes, close to shopping malls and just a 16 minutes’ drive to downtown Toronto. This neighborhood offers a little bit of everything for everybody and it is definitely a great place to work and live!
Salary: Competitive salary with production bonus incentive. OT after 44hrs/week.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package
Shifts: Monday to Friday and every other Saturday (1/2 day); some flexibility with the work schedule
- Red Seal or Journeyperson certified Truck and Coach Technician (310T)
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record is required, maybe asked to present an abstract
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working on a variety of vehicles in a fast paced shop
Skills and Abilities:
- Team player with good technical knowledge and people skills
- Effective and timely communications
- Assists other technicians to encourage maximizing their efficiency
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, service and troubleshoot all various types of vehicles
- Generate quote for the services
- Assist in ordering parts
- Participate in training programs as scheduled for the development of skills and knowledge
- Other duties as assigned by management