Are you a knowledgeable plumber open to a new opportunity? Our client is a sustainable water solutions provider based out of Vaughan, ON. For over 25 years they have fulfilled the needs of their residential and commercial clients in the GTA. Their employees enjoy competitive wages, 100% company funded benefits, and a rotational on call schedule. Work truck and cell phone are also provided. This is a great opportunity to join a company that believes in investing in the future of their employees. To apply, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or submit your resume online today!
As the 5th largest city in the Greater Toronto Area (and the 17th in Canada), Vaughan, ON is and accessible, popular place to live. It is located just a 30 minute drive from Brampton, Mississauga, and Scarborough, and 45 minutes from Toronto. Along with all the necessary amenities like hospitals, schools, recreation centers, and businesses, Vaughan also boasts incredible attractions. Whether it’s testing your mettle on the coaster at Canada’s Wonderland, or enjoying nature at the Boyd Conservation Area, Vaughan has something for everyone.
Salary: $37-$40/hr depending on experience. Call out minimum offered.
- 100% company funded comprehensive benefits package.
- RRSP matching.
- Work Truck will be provided.
- Cell phone provided.
Shifts: Rotational on-call schedule, usually 1 week at a time every 6 weeks.
Education: Must hold a valid plumbing license.
- Previous residential and commercial experience preferable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to rotate within on-call schedule.
- Capable of working independently and within a team environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to make decisions in order to problem-solve.
- Presents self in a professional manner.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Multi-residential and commercial.
- Retro-fitting multi-residential buildings/commercial/retail facilities.
- Execute approved scope of work in a professional and courteous manner.
- Independently meet with clients when attending site service calls.
- Service, repair, and installation of plumbing piping systems, and fixtures.
- Other duties as required.