Licensed Electricians – Montreal, QC
Our client, Electrika Inc. is a dedicated residential electrical repair, installation, and renovations provider for the Greater Montreal area. They are seeking two Licensed Electricians to join their team and perform service upgrades, troubleshooting, home lighting, electric heating, rewiring, and more. They are looking for people who want steady year-round work, are committed to completing work even if it means staying an extra hour of over time, and can do some on-call work and would like to receive excellent compensation
With a good base wage and productivity bonuses paid out every payday, productive electricians can make excellent wages. Electrika also offers benefits that include company-provided training, truck, tools, cell phone, iPad, gas card, and medical/dental. But best of all, they provide a positive work environment that supports ongoing education, internal promotions, and they provide bonuses for client referrals and give your friends and family discounts.
To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 438-476-0943. This is a great opportunity to join a local company that believes your success is their success, so don’t wait! Submit your resume online today.
With the head office in Lachine, this job is ideal for those living on the Island and off, as after your probation period you will often be able to commute directly to your client. You’re also allowed to take your service van home.
Montreal is located two hours from Ottawa by car, three from Toronto and only one hour from the US border, Montreal, QC is an ideal location for families and single people. Rent, moving costs, and the cost of living is about 30% less than Toronto. Go skiing on Mount-Tremblant in the winter or bike around one of Canada's oldest cities in the summer. Enjoy the multitude of Festivals throughout the year, from Laval en Blanc to Just for Laughs. You make it through Montreal just fine if you can’t speak French, but it’s a good idea to learn it if you plan on working there. Montreal is a beautiful city full of new and exciting experiences.
Salary: $32-42 per hour with top earners getting a weekly bonus for productivity
- Comprehensive company-funded benefits package including health, dental, and drugs 50/50.
- Company Matching Pension.
- Company provided truck you take home at night.
- Company provided cell phone or allowance & iPad.
- Paid time off.
- Quarterly Team building events/outings.
Shifts: Mon-Fri 7:30 am – 3:30 pm, on call schedule.
- Red Seal Electrician ticket or QC Certificat de competence compagnon required.
- Valid drivers’ license and clean abstract.
Experience: At least one year experience in a similar role preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be bilingual in French and English.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with customers in their homes and assist in solving electrical issues and provide repair & replacement options/estimates.
- Diagnose and repair common electrical problems in accordance with Quebec Building code Chapter 5 electricity.
- Perform service on outlets, light fixtures, electrical panels and other electrical systems in existing residential homes.
- Perform preventative maintenance to residential electrical systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working conditions: Must be able to lift 50 pounds, carry ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
Please note, this role is not eligible for the Employee Referral Program